Monday, October 11, 2010

Woman basketball star unexpectedly teaches Poker lesson


As Candace Parker stardom at University of Tennessee high school glory went out then knew of the pros with the Los Angeles Sparks, you would be any good for women basketball. Who would ever expect you could be good for your poker game?

After Candace and Lisa Leslie LA Sparks on another victory last month started looking consequences for my journal Eintrage.Obwohl I regularly sport, unlike poker and the occasional golf game if Tiger plays had 6 "4"Parker my attention during the Olympics 2008 get."

When I was in the gold metal game of the women's basketball between United States and Australia surfed, was Candace Freiwurflinie.Sie was the new kid play for us and the speaker talk as you beat out five male competitors in high school to win a slam contest. My ears perked up and I set the TV remote control.

The Setup for each shot at the free throw line was a masterpiece and I was fasziniert.Ich studied the screen, like me, do so if I a better view of a poker player transferred final table to get during a televised. In poker I see for telltale signs that will help me the next time I that player from a live poker tournament to confront. In other sports I finding lessons that can help the strength of my game.

The way Candace Parker treated your actions on free-throw line spoke to me. It was the perfect model of silence, consistency and preparation.It was a life lesson that flows seamlessly from the basketball court at the poker table.

This is what I observed during the Olympic 2008 game.Each time Candace went to the free throw line and ready for the shot, the gleiche.Genau you did!You can call it your personal ritual: she settled on the line, bounced basketball that three times, with correct fingertips touching, took a more bounce and erschossen.Zeit at time you've heard her left upper arm, that familiar woooosch the ball, how it flushed the network.

Actually, your arm cock intrigued me at the meisten.Man could say your was fingertips wipe the sweat, but I am convinced that it was actually a physical anchor, Candace that helps to solve a positive result.

Candace Parker is now a role model for how to get excel to any skill and a star.This is the lesson that teaches you - combine a repetitive, consistent setup with peace and focus centered; establishing your success with a physical trigger.

You find a physical anchor on cue-consistent, desired Aktionen.versuchen, whether in business, life, or sport, what works, and repeat es.Verwenden it at the poker table and for life.

By the way, Yes, at the 6?5? I play basketball in high school, and Yes, I was gut.Weitere very information about that another day.








There are many reasons for playing poker: as a social outlet as a distraction from the daily life to supplement your income or just for the fun of ihm.Laden to play by visiting http://BigGirlPoker.com/ because no matter why you play poker to win a free report there is always more fun to win.

Donna Blevins, professional poker players and poker trainer is in the poker industry since 1998 and teaches how you winning poker in record time to spielen.Donna focus by free teleseminars, as online courses in a workshop environment with webinars and private coaching how your life to take people skills at the poker table and how to use, what you at the table your life better way to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment